Vice-chancellor for Development of Management & Resources
1. Meeting the needs of the faculty regarding workforce, financial, physical, and information resources.
Supervising the proper implementation of administrative, financial and
employment laws and regulations of all affiliated units.
3. Policy-making, planning, and establishment of performance management system.
4. Reforming the administrative system and promoting, facilitating and continuous monitoring of processes.
5. Supervising the preparation, regulation and implementation of development projects.
6. Making coordination between the administrative and financial units of the headquarters and the faculty.